Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The responsibility for the contents of the paper rests upon the authors and the paper have prepared according to the research and publication ethics available at the JAEST website.
- Authors of submitted papers automatically agree to the terms of the Copyright Notice which are found in About the Journal.
The authors must indicate in the submission email the topic of the article. The seven topics of JAEST are as follows: A- Electrical, Electronics and Automatic Engineering; B- Thermal, Mechanical and Materials Engineering; C- Geotechnical and Civil Engineering; D- Environmental and Water Resource Engineering; E- Chemical and Process Engineering; F- Architectural and Building Engineering.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
J. Appl. Eng. Sci. Technol. (JAEST - ISSN 2352-9873) is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal dedicated to the applied engineering sciences and technology. The JAEST provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
There is no submission or publication fee for papers published in the JAEST.
Authors who publish in the JAEST agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in the JAEST.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in the JAEST.
- Authors are permitted to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access). Any such posting made before acceptance and publication of the Work shall be updated upon publication to include a reference to the JAEST and a link to the online abstract for the final published Work in the Journal.